Custom Metrology Software Development
ATT Metrology offers custom metrology software development, metrology software automation, and systems integration for customers who require specialized solutions for their applications.
We are the premier provider of custom metrology software development, with a programming team experienced in using the leading metrology software and 3D coordinate measurement hardware available.
Additionally, ATT Metrology has developed tools for automating manual measurement processes that can reduce TAKT/cycle times by up to 50% over existing methods.
- Spatial Analyzer MPs
- Visual Basic C++
- Beckhoff TwinCat C++ RT
- PLC Ladder Logic
- PLC Structured Text
- Robot Operating System (ROS)
- Kuka Robot Sensor Interface (RSI)
- Fanuc Dynamic Path Modifier (DPM)
- ABB External Guided Motion (EGM)
- Create a simplified user interface (UI) for metrology analysis software such as Spatial Analyzer and PolyWorks.
- Automate metrology data data collection and reporting.
- Automate point cloud data management and filtering techniques using software such as PolyLab, MeshLab, CloudCompare, and others.
- Customize machine-to-machine and machine-to-MES metrology data transfer for machine monitoring and predictive maintenance scheduling.
With each project, we leverage our metrology and programming expertise to integrate industry-leading technology and metrology into your application. Entrust your metrology software development with ATT and experience working with one of the most innovative metrology software companies.
Custom Metrology Software Development Projects
Lockheed Martin Aerospace – Airplane Monitoring
Overview Lockheed Martin Aerospace needed a method to measure custom F16 airframe modifications before and after the modifications were applied. Using a specialized UI with audible and visual queues the Airplane Monitor guides operators so they can complete jobs quickly and accurately with minimal Metrology background and/or Laser Tracker experience.…Read More
Validation of Machine Calibration
Overview ATT Metrology Solutions was contracted by OMAX Corporation to help create an interface that lies between the operator/user and the Spatial Analyzer software. Solution ATT created a front-end program that successfully used SA to collect a series of points from the machine’s nozzle as the machine traverses around the…Read More